The Firm advises its clients in relation to personal and corporate income taxes, VAT, excise duty, transfer tax, stamp duty, real estate tax, tax disputes, social security, and fiscal criminal law. The Firm represents clients before tax authorities of all instances and tax administrative courts, including the NSA (Supreme Administrative Court).
If you need expert advice on any aspect of getting a divorce in Poland, Kancelaria Prawna Bernard Łukomski is the place to turn to. Our lawyers are highly trained, experienced and knowledgeable in everything from marriage and divorce to issues involving children. If you are going through a difficult time and need expert advice you can trust, we can help.
Banking & Financial Services
Our experience in banking and financial law, and restructuring of corporate indebtedness includes:
- Drafting credit agreements, loan agreements, consumer credit agreements, payment facility agreements, and corresponding terms and conditions;
- Advice prior to execution of credit agreements, master agreements regarding saving’s products and asset management;
- Advice on the conclusion of brokerage agreements or agreements with investment firms.
Our lawyers represent clients in a broad range of court proceedings, including labor conflicts, copyrights and neighboring rights, industrial property rights, disputes in commercial transactions and disputes relating to personal rights. Our lawyers conduct court cases regarding derivative claims.
Our experience in company and corporate law matters includes:
- Establishment and dissolution of companies and partnerships;
- Preparing articles of association, memoranda of association, corporate bodies resolutions and shareholder arrangements;
- Due diligence.
Our experience in real estate and construction law matters includes:
- Our experience in real estate matters includes:
- Representing investors with the purchase and sale of real estate
- Representing landlords and tenants in lease and sale-and-lease back real estate transactions.
The Firm advises its clients in relation to personal and corporate income taxes, VAT, excise duty, transfer tax, stamp duty, real estate tax, tax disputes and controversies, social security, and fiscal criminal law. The Firm represents clients, both corporate and individual, before tax authorities of all instances and tax administrative courts, including the Naczelny Sąd Administracyjny (Supreme Administrative Court).
ul. Puławska 2,
Email / Tel
+48 608 093 541 (Mobile)