The Firm advises its clients in relation to personal and corporate income taxes, VAT, excise duty, transfer tax, stamp duty, real estate tax, tax disputes, social security, and fiscal criminal law. The Firm represents clients before tax authorities of all instances and tax administrative courts, including the NSA (Supreme Administrative Court).
The Firm possesses extensive experience in the area of cross-border transactions involving, in particular, double taxation treaties and international tax planning.
The Firm has advised clients from the various business sectors like: banks, investment funds, insurance firms, car dealers, developers, telecoms, and supermarket chains with respect to all every day tax matters and tax planning >
If you need expert advice on any aspect of getting a divorce in Poland, Kancelaria Prawna Bernard Łukomski is the place to turn to. Our lawyers are highly trained, experienced and knowledgeable in everything from marriage and divorce to issues involving children. If you are going through a difficult time and need expert advice you can trust, we can help.
The process of ending a marriage can be long and drawn out but the legal process itself is generally straightforward. You may already have separated from your partner but for others separation can prove to be very complex and, at times, distressing >
Banking & Financial Services
Our experience in banking and financial law, and restructuring of corporate indebtedness includes:
- Drafting credit agreements, loan agreements, consumer credit agreements, payment facility agreements, and corresponding terms and conditions;
- Advice prior to execution of credit agreements, master agreements regarding saving's products and asset management;
- Advice on the conclusion of brokerage agreements or agreements with investment firms;
- Advice on the scope of master agreements relating to financial operations, including derivative transactions >
Our experience in real estate and construction law matters includes:
- Our experience in real estate matters includes:
- Representing investors with the purchase and sale of real estate
- Representing landlords and tenants in lease and sale-and-lease back real estate transactions
- Representing developers in commercial and residential projects
- Organizing and conducting real estate due diligence reviews
- Representing clients in proceedings to obtain permits and administrative decisions in the construction process >
Our lawyers represent clients in a broad range of court proceedings, including labor conflicts, copyrights and neighboring rights, industrial property rights, disputes in commercial transactions and disputes relating to personal rights. Our lawyers conduct court cases regarding derivative claims.
Our experience in company and corporate law matters includes:
- Establishment and dissolution of companies and partnerships;
- Preparing articles of association, memoranda of association, corporate bodies resolutions and shareholder arrangements;
- Due diligence;
- Drafting share purchase agreements, including purchase financing agreements and collateral >